Line picking mechanism
During sewing, the sewing machine plays the mechanism of conveying, recovering needles and tightening the line track during the formation of line tracks. It can be divided into the following:
1. Cam pick up mechanism: mechanism by cam to drive the rod movement
2. Connecting rod mechanism: the mechanism that drives the motion of the pick up mechanism by the four connecting rod mechanism
3. The mechanism of sliding rod pick - up: the mechanism driven by the crank slider mechanism to drive the line - picking mechanism
4. A mechanism with one or two disks or other shapes fitted with a pin pin, a mechanism that rotates motion to pick up a line.
5. The needle bar picking mechanism: the wire or wire clamping device on the fixed needle rod, or the mechanism directly fixed to the needle bar.